Which is Better – Live Classes or Recorded Classes?
The answer is whatever is right for you. That’s the Meridian360 difference.
Live Classes : With instructor and/or live via remote connection
- Direct, personal contact and interaction: With instructor and Site Captains offering the ability to ask questions, get clarification and help during lecture. Instructors can identify and correct mistakes as you go.
- Experience the work yourself: Allowing you to clear out your own issues, and more fully connect with the material.
- Dedicated time carved out of your schedule: This helps ensure you are awake and productive, and without disruptions.
- Network: With other students and EK professionals.
- Time off of work, away from personal practice, or away from family is always a precious commodity.
- Class may be too slow or too fast for you.
- Possible travel expenses if far from Site.
- Class dates may conflict with your personal schedule.
- Take classes at your own pace: Hit ‘pause’ whenever you need to a break.
- Work around your schedule: Take class in your off hours, late at night, or whenever works for you.
- Less Waiting: Get the class you want, now.
- Cannot ask questions or get clarification on lecture.
- May be hard to find practice partners.
- More likely to develop a misperception or technical error in your work.
- Do not get to receive the work.
If you decide upon pre-recorded classes, please consider working with Sensory Dynamics. Keep in mind that it’s not an all-or-nothing decision. Done correctly, you can benefit greatly from doing both.