Instructor Success Programs
Our Instructor Success Programs are special activities and efforts of Meridian360 to help ensure the initial and ongoing success of all Internal Instructors across the program.
Most of us have listened to an expert who had no communication skills. No one had any idea what they were talking about. That’s frustrating, especially when you’ve paid good money and irreplaceable time to be there.
One of our goals is to make sure that no one at any of our classes ever feels that way. This Instructor Success Program gives you the traditional teaching skills necessary to be a quality Instructor. We focus on the essentials necessary for every class you will ever teach:
- Classroom management
- Teaching technique and style
- Communication and listening
- Time management
- Effective demos
- Addressing different student learning styles – visual, audial, kinesthetic
- Use of technology
- Whiteboards, visuals, etc
- Avoiding misrepresentation
Even before you become modality approved to teach, we start working with you on all these topics, and more. And we never stop – we are constantly providing new and refresher training to help you continually hone your skills.
Congrats! Now you are an Instructor.
…But help…I have a question!
Don’t worry. Once you become an Instructor, we do not leave you on your own. You are welcome to reach out to any of your fellow Instructors, Senior Council, or the Director at any point, but we also have regularly scheduled Instructor Success Boards to help you out.
You will get to have 1-on-1 time with the Director and Senior Council where we collaborate on:
- Your previous accomplishments and future goals.
- Thoughts and ideas on what help, training, and guidance we can provide to boost your success as an Instructor.
- New ideas that may benefit the overall success of the program.
- Innovative or successful methods, ideas, and strategies used during classes that may be shared with other Instructors.
- Your existing Instructor-Professional Development Plan and what updates you want to make to your frequency of teaching or classes you want to become certified to teach.
If this sounds pretty cool, we agree. To our knowledge, there is nothing else like this in the Energy Kinesiology field!