Our Class Registration Polices include:
- Initial deposit of 50% required at time of class registration.
- Initial registration within fewer than 45 calendar days of the start of class will incur a 5% late penalty charge.
- Balance in full received at least 14 calendar days before start of class enables student to get the manual in advance for pre-reading and studying if desired.
- Balance in full to be received no later than 3 days before start of class.
Our General Policies & Procedures include:
- It is the policy of Meridian360 to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, or disability.
- The techniques and tools learned in these trainings are not intended to replace medical or professional advice, but are for the self-empowerment of those individuals we choose to serve.
- Using the information from Meridian360 for yourself, on your family or clientele is at your own risk. Meridian360 does not take responsibility for your use of this information. Some of the procedures taught in our classes include methods which may be considered massage techniques. Please check with the rules of your state. If you are a professional with appropriate licensure, then you may use this information appropriately with your paying clientele.
- We desire to maintain an energetically safe environment for our students and teachers, therefore, we reserve the right to deny admission to classesor and programs based on a student’s personal preparedness, incompatibility with the aims or goals of the school, or with personality conflicts with teachers or other students.
- While we strive to accommodate the needs of all our students, there are at times circumstances in which conflicts arise between students, or between students and faculty. The services and programs of Meridian360, LLC, may not meet the needs of every student. In the event of personality conflicts, disputes, or other conflicts, the policy of Meridian360, LLC, is that teachers, teacher aides or Administration may require the withdrawal of a student, with or without cause. At that time, all class materials are to be surrendered to the school, the student’s money for the course will be refunded.
- The materials presented as part of the coursework of Meridian360, LLC or presented through Meridian360, LLC are copyrighted. No information presented may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without written prior permission of the copyright owner.
- As a practitioner, I understand the need for professional insurance that covers my practice. By no later than the completion of the Meridian360 Foundations Program, I will maintain appropriate insurance policies for risks concerning professional negligence, public liability, and others risks, and do not hold Meridian360 or any of its associated entities responsible for anything that may happen.
- Training may be recorded for future use by Meridian360, and I consent to allow my image to be re-used in future teachings of Meridian360. If I do not allow my image to be used as part of a demo, I will refrain from volunteering for that demo.
- Students are not allowed to video record entire classes. Select picture taking is allowed, but excessive photography of slides, overheads, and other teaching materials is not allowed.
- Practitioners with felony or sexual predator backgrounds may have difficulties establishing practices or may be legally prevented from applying what they learn through Meridian360. Students are responsible for their own situation and ensuring they are able to legally practice and apply what they learn.
Lawyers tell us we have to have these. Since we expect others to honor the expertise we have in our profession, it only seems fair that we respect their expertise.
- The information provided throughout this website is for educational purposes only and to give general information and basic understanding about energy work, not to provide specific advice. It does not offer medical advice. Viewers should make their own independent inquiries and judgments before acting on any information it contains.
- By using this website you understand that there is no professional relationship between you and this website, its owners, agents, or authors.
- The information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute or replacement for professional medical advice offered by licensed doctors and health professionals in your state. Meridian360, Meridian360ek.com, Doug Akerman, or any of the other individuals listed by name on this website are not dispensing advice, diagnoses, or prescriptions, either directly or indirectly. There are no representations suggesting that the materials presented relate to the condition of the reader. If you are taking prescription medication always consult with your medical doctor or pharmacist about any changes in your diet, exercise routine and health regimens including alternative therapies, herbal supplements, homeopathics or essential oils.
- Meridian360, Meridian360ek.com, Doug Akerman, or any of the other individuals listed by name on this website make no representations or warranties with respect to any treatment, action, or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided throughout this site. Persons using the kinesiological procedures and techniques given here do so at their own risk.
- Testimonials and explanations on this website do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction.
- Energy Kinesiology is an umbrella term for many different personal development approaches that focus on an individual’s meridians, chakras, or other energetic systems. Rather than diagnosing or treating illnesses of body or mind, these approaches target energy patterns in body and brain to optimize the person’s well-being.
- Energy Kinesiology addresses individuals’ energetic fields to stimulate innate health-promoting mechanisms and restore the body’s natural state of well-being. It does not attempt to diagnose, treat, or cure illness.
- Energy modalities are considered experimental by most members of the medical profession, if recognized at all.
- Classes, books, videos, other programs, and practitioners are listed on this website to inform the viewer of available resources. Meridian360, Meridian360ek.com, Doug Akerman, or any of the other individuals listed by name on this website accrue no liability based on the consumer’s uses of these resources.
- Any exploration of one’s past or current difficulties—common practices within Energy Kinesiology as well as many other personal development approaches—may evoke disquieting memories or emotions. While these may be markers on the path of personal evolution, the individual undertaking such exploration assumes any and all associated risks.
- Although the hands-on energy modalities presented on this website are widely viewed as non-invasive and benign interventions into the body’s energy system, any procedure that frees energies that have been blocked may cause mild reactions such as nausea, headaches, or temporary pains as the energies begin to move and reset themselves. While such reactions should be noted and common-sense assessments made, they often indicate that the procedures are working and benefits will persist after the discomfort has passed. It is also possible that a condition such as a cold or the flu was incubating, so it might appear that a cause-effect relationship was involved when it was actually a matter of coincidence.
- The user of this website assumes any and all risks associated with using information it contains, agreeing to hold harmless Meridian360, Meridian360ek.com, Doug Akerman, its owners, board members, employees, agents, and/or volunteers from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage, and/or injury that may occur out of the use of this website.
- fully cancel a class based on insufficient overall attendance across all locations. In the event this occurs, 100% class costs will be refunded.
- cancel a single Site’s participation based on insufficient local attendance. In the event this occurs, the student has the choice of receiving 100% class cost refund or attending another location of their choice.
Our Student Withdrawal Policy includes
- If greater than 2 months before the start of class, full refund.
- If less than 2 months before the start of class, 90% refund.
- If less than 2 weeks before the start of class, 50% refund.
- There is no refund If student fails to attend class.
- If student withdraws from class due to illness (verified by doctor’s note), we will refund any course fees paid, less an administrative fee of 20% of your course cost.
- If student has possession of an advance copy of a manual, no refund can be given, but 100% of their paid tuition will be applied as a credit to a future attendance of the same class. The student will not be allowed to attend any other Meridian360 classes until having completed the missed class unless special approval is given.
- Based on attendance history, exceptions may approved by Director for medical emergency or other valid reason.
- To cancel a class registration, please contact Meridian360 directly.