Lawyers tell us we have to have these. Since we expect others to honor the expertise we have in our profession, it only seems fair that we respect their expertise.
- The information provided throughout this website is for educational purposes only and to give general information and basic understanding about energy work, not to provide specific advice. It does not offer medical advice. Viewers should make their own independent inquiries and judgments before acting on any information it contains.
- By using this website you understand that there is no professional relationship between you and this website, its owners, agents, or authors.
- The information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute or replacement for professional medical advice offered by licensed doctors and health professionals in your state. Meridian360, Meridian360ek.com, Doug Akerman, or any of the other individuals listed by name on this website are not dispensing advice, diagnoses, or prescriptions, either directly or indirectly. There are no representations suggesting that the materials presented relate to the condition of the reader. If you are taking prescription medication always consult with your medical doctor or pharmacist about any changes in your diet, exercise routine and health regimens including alternative therapies, herbal supplements, homeopathics or essential oils.
- Meridian360, Meridian360ek.com, Doug Akerman, or any of the other individuals listed by name on this website make no representations or warranties with respect to any treatment, action, or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided throughout this site. Persons using the kinesiological procedures and techniques given here do so at their own risk.
- Testimonials and explanations on this website do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction.
- Energy Kinesiology is an umbrella term for many different personal development approaches that focus on an individual’s meridians, chakras, or other energetic systems. Rather than diagnosing or treating illnesses of body or mind, these approaches target energy patterns in body and brain to optimize the person’s well-being.
- Energy Kinesiology addresses individuals’ energetic fields to stimulate innate health-promoting mechanisms and restore the body’s natural state of well-being. It does not attempt to diagnose, treat, or cure illness.
- Energy modalities are considered experimental by most members of the medical profession, if recognized at all.
- Classes, books, videos, other programs, and practitioners are listed on this website to inform the viewer of available resources. Meridian360, Meridian360ek.com, Doug Akerman, or any of the other individuals listed by name on this website accrue no liability based on the consumer’s uses of these resources.
- Any exploration of one’s past or current difficulties—common practices within Energy Kinesiology as well as many other personal development approaches—may evoke disquieting memories or emotions. While these may be markers on the path of personal evolution, the individual undertaking such exploration assumes any and all associated risks.
- Although the hands-on energy modalities presented on this website are widely viewed as non-invasive and benign interventions into the body’s energy system, any procedure that frees energies that have been blocked may cause mild reactions such as nausea, headaches, or temporary pains as the energies begin to move and reset themselves. While such reactions should be noted and common-sense assessments made, they often indicate that the procedures are working and benefits will persist after the discomfort has passed. It is also possible that a condition such as a cold or the flu was incubating, so it might appear that a cause-effect relationship was involved when it was actually a matter of coincidence.
- The user of this website assumes any and all risks associated with using information it contains, agreeing to hold harmless Meridian360, Meridian360ek.com, Doug Akerman, its owners, board members, employees, agents, and/or volunteers from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage, and/or injury that may occur out of the use of this website.