Code of Ethics
Meridian360 recognizes the Energy Kinesiology Association as an authoritative body and fully endorses its Practitioner Code of Ethics, as listed below:
- Conduct business and professional activities with integrity, in a professional, honest, and fair manner.
- Perform only those services for which I am qualified and represent my education, certifications, professional affiliations and other qualifications honestly. I will make a referral, when appropriate and if possible.
- Acknowledge the inherent worth and individuality of each person by honoring clients’ and students’ religious, spiritual, health, education, political and social views, and life choices, not discriminating against, race, creed, color, gender, and sexual orientation.
- Accept responsibility to maintain my physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
- Refrain from diagnosing, prescribing, or treating any medical disorder unless licensed to do so.
- Strive for professional excellence through ongoing assessment of personal strengths, limitations and effectiveness, and by continued education and training.
- Abide by all applicable laws governing Energy Kinesiology. I shall consider working for the repeal or revision of laws detrimental to the legitimate practice of Energy Kinesiology.
- Acknowledge the confidential nature of the professional relationship with my client. I will respect each client’s right to privacy, disclosing confidential information only when either authorized by the client or mandated by law.
- Respect the professional status of other Energy Kinesiologists and other health care practitioners.
- Additionally, I acknowledge that my own development, personally and professionally, enhances the value of what I am able to offer to my clients and students. The foundation of ethical conduct is being mindful of and discerning in my thoughts, feelings, words and behaviors. I will strive to include mindfulness and discernment in my personal and professional goals.